Waves have been extremely busy opening four new Tesco hand car washes within four weeks. Pleas
Car owners need to have their cars cleaned and landlords need to generate extra revenue from their property portfolios… the simple remedy is to provide a high-quality hand car wash to your customers to earn a guaranteed additional income stream for you, the landlord.
Waves provides this answer: our clients enjoy a fixed income stream from Waves while we install, fund and operate a professional car wash service for their customers; increasing customer loyalty and site visit rates.
Incorporated in April 2005, Waves has a national network of more than 100 sites. Waves is a privately owned company with an experienced management team committed to delivering the best possible service to all of our stakeholders. We have proven national roll-out capability and an enviable track record.
Waves works tirelessly to deliver our vision:
To provide the best service and business model possible to all of our stakeholders:
- Clients (landlords)
- Site operators
Our clients include:
How could Waves work for you?
In short, you don’t need to do very much…
- Waves surveys your site (free of charge) and if suitable for a car wash, submits a proposal
- If you accept the proposal, both parties complete legal paperwork
- Waves sets the site up (obtaining necessary compliance etc.)
- Waves operates the site (including marketing, recruitment, training etc.)
- Waves pays you a commercial fee monthly in advance
- You receive the income directly, every month, by standing order
Site set up
We offer a range of car wash services to suit landlords’ requirements and operational options of the space available. These services include:
Stand-alone car wash sites
We operate valeting sites from disused petrol stations, former tyre change centres and other parcels of land with roadside visibility.
(Supermarkets, shopping centres, retail parks, garden centres etc.)
May be suitable for one or both of the following:
- Dedicated area full valet sites: Waves has a dedicated part of the car park, divided into a wet wash pad, office and dry valeting area; as well as spaces for priority parking and pick-up.
- Trolley wash sites: Waves provides a roving trolley wash service to clean customers’ vehicles wherever they are parked in the car park. The only space required is a storage facility for the trolleys (equivalent to one car park space).
Whichever option is selected, Waves pays for:
- Full site set-up: building works, capital equipment, utility connections etc.
- Car wash equipment, consumables and detergents
- Compliance: Planning (if required); Environmental; Health & Safety; Insurance
- Recruitment and training
- Marketing and PR
- Administration packs
- Our legal costs
You, the landlord, pays for:
- Your legal costs
And that’s it!
On sites where planning isn’t required, we could be operational within 4-6 weeks from your acceptance of our proposal…
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a free survey of your property.
Waves Car Wash Ltd and Waves Consultancy Ltd., 4 College Mews, 212 St Ann's Hill, London SW18 2SJ
T: 020 8877 3884 F: 020 8874 2297 E: firstname.lastname@example.org